Journey of Desire and Determination

         "Just work in silence and let success be your noise." This has been my motto ever since. I like to work alone and figure things in my own. Furthermore, my eagerness to learn more just flows naturally as I slowly reach my ambition. And I knew from the very start of my journey that I am ambitious. 

         Being ambitious is not that easy because my goals are specific and detailed. But I am enjoying it especially in achieving those tiny, little details. These little things give me satisfaction for I know that it came from my hard work. From little things to bigger things as I take bigger steps in this journey of mine. A journey of desire and determination as I strongly face challenges, testing my patience, commitment, discipline and kindness.

            As an ambitious person, I've always wanted to achieve things that will make me and the people around me proud. I do believe that my determination will pay off. Moreover, my desire to prove myself gives me hope that I will reach my destined ambition. I have a strong heart and I am ambitious and I know that these characteristics will help me continue this journey stronger, bolder, fiercer and smarter. My journey never stops, my journey of desire and determination will never stop. I am Elisha Angelique Rigunay and I am ambitious.





Reference:

Blogger

    https://www.blogger.com/

Comments

  1. I'm sure with that kind of perspective you have your parents and people who's around you will be very proud. Keep dreaming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always remember to do the things that make you happy and proud of yourself. And it is indeed true that through determination you can see the path to reach your goals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheers to your success! This achievement is a steppingstone to even greater heights. Keep soaring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see your determination soaring, keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your dreams will soon come true, so keep aiming high. I'm so proud of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep up the good work, Elisha !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your will and determination is like a fire that never dies, I'm sure that your future is at the grasp of your hands,

    Keep up the good work you are doing great!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

UNVEILING THE FLAVORS OF VIGAN CITY ALONG THE FESTIVITY

At The End of The Second Chapter