Highest Position Requires Biggest Responsibility
Dear Mr. President,
Greetings! More than a year had passed already since the day you were elected as the new leader of our country. You have started some of your plans and even some of them were finished successfully. We are very happy of all the possible outcomes and we wished that you will continue this legacy.
Although there are still problems that the country is facing today, I know that you are trying your best to find solutions. Behind every disaster and calamities, we have a President serving as the foundation of our hope and strength. A President whose only goal is to serve his country and his countrymen. A President that not just talks sweet and flowery but shows actions to every word that comes from his mouth. A President that's accountable and ready to fight for the safety of his countrymen, even if it's inside or outside of the country.
But we know that we all have flaws. You may be a good leader but you will never be perfect and that's totally fine. That is why on this part of this letter I want to talk about my concern. It is about a social issue, inflation. I know that this problem or issue is not new for you to encounter. I just want to remind you that the country's inflation rate keeps on going up and it affects every individual in this country. I hope that you will address this problem as soon as possible. I am writing to you hoping that you will notice this and start making some action. I am hoping for your consideration and participation so that we can ease this problem together.
As someone being under your leadership, we support your projects and we are willing to help you as long as we know that this will cause good things to everyone. Just like they say " Think not of what the government can do for you, but think of what you can do for the government". We can suggest things but you have the power so we give you our trust and support.
Thank you Mr. President! Have a good day!
Sincerely Yours,
Elisha Angelique Rigunay


This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI totally agree with you and I hope that our president will soon address this issue.
ReplyDelete