Discovering Myself in Pages
The first quarter is not as easy as it seems. It is a challenging yet enjoyable start of my journey as a Grade 10 student. I have learned a lot of new things. I have gained knowledge that will help me improve myself for the upcoming quarters and grades. I have discovered greater possibilities about my skills and abilities. I have encountered several challenges and faced them positively. And I got to know myself better.
There are a lot of benefits for me from the first quarter. My critical thinking was enhanced by different subjects. My writing and communication skills have improvements throughout every activities like this. Moreover, I learn such strategies to increase the level of my performance. I got to do book reading, concentrating and listening every detail of a lesson or situation. And the most important is that I learned to step out of my comfort zone. I still remember the first day of classes, I am so vulnerable and afraid because I don't know how to make any friends. But throughout the quarter, my confidence came out with the good circles that I have.
On the other side, there are also challenges that I have encountered. I have a hard time adjusting to a new environment since I have new classmates. I have difficulties in analyzing and understanding some of the lessons sinces some of the terms used are not very familiar to me. Also, I experienced to communicate more and more since there are additional subjects and I am not actually comfortable in public speaking. There are also adjustments and differences in my time management because the schedule for this school year is different from the previous.
But I learned to be strong enough to face these challenges and to be ambitious in facing them. There maybe a lot of problems, challenges and difficulties, but those are nothing against my dreams. Adjusted time management? I can handle. Public speaking? I can adjust. Communicating and writing skills? I can improve myself. Being alone? I can stand with it. Being weak at the start does not mean being nothing. It can always have improvements. Now that I know my time, I will prioritize my tasks and lessons. I can break big tasks into smaller portions to make it easier for me to understand. I already established a study routine and it is my respobsibility now for consistency. Moreover, now that I gained my confidence I can ask for help and support from my classmates or even teachers.
Moving on, I will be better than I was this first quarter. I will not promise this to myself but instead I am challenging myself to do better. I did my best for the first quarter and I believe that I will comprehend my best this quarter for the next quarter. I am already strong but I will be stronger this next quarter.
.jpeg)

.jpg)
Fighting, Lisha!
ReplyDelete