My Idea of a Meaningful Christmas
An ideal Christmas celebration is a harmonious blend of cherished traditions, heartfelt connections, and a spirit of joy that transcends the material aspects of the holiday. Central to this celebration is the gathering of family and friends, creating a warm and inviting atmosphere where shared laughter and love permeate every moment. The festivities often commence with the adornment of homes, as twinkling lights, festive decorations, and a beautifully adorned Christmas tree transform living spaces into enchanting winter wonderlands. These visual elements serve as a backdrop to the true essence of Christmas—a time for togetherness, reflection, and gratitude.
Also, I have always loved to cook. It may be tiring but seeing the smiles on the faces of my family takes all my tiredness away. I have always been there to help my mom cook and prepare for the Noche Buena. And the holiday season for that year, I am happy to say that I am the one who make all the desserts prepared on the table. I baked Christmas cookies, muffins and butterscotch brownies. I also made mango graham cake and macaroni salad. How delightful it is to be part of the preparation before engaging in the celebration.
After all of these, I and my family gathered together in our living room to take pictures and solo portraits. We proceed to enjoy the holidays by having different games like Game of Charades, Guess Who's the Baby Santa, Picka-Bow and many more where everyone participated. In this time we also shared and opened our gifts and everyone burst out into laughing after seeing what they got. Then we continued to have fun by consuming the food we have prepared. Afterwards we spent the rest of the evening by dancing, singing and jamming to Christmas carols.
As I try to imagine these scenarios inside my mind, I can picture another great memories that will happen this holidays. This has been my family's tradition and I could not think of any more exciting ideas to celebrate the Christmas than the way mentioned above.
In my Christmas celebration, there's a plethora of delightful activities to engage in. Begin by transforming our living room into a festive haven with decorations, twinkling lights, and a beautifully adorned Christmas tree. Attending the get ready mass to fully enlighten my mind, heart and soul with the birth of our savior. Embracing the spirit of giving by exchanging thoughtful presents with my family. Consider organizing a gift exchange or baking session to expend my time with them . Prepare and savor a special Christmas meal with family and friends, and, if possible, attend a Christmas Eve service for a moment of reflection. Create lasting memories by singing carols, or playing festive games together. Take a family photo to commemorate the celebration. Most importantly, cherish the time spent together, reflect on the season's meaning, and perhaps consider giving back through volunteer work or acts of kindness.
https://images.squarespace-cdn.com/content/v1/5bd557bc8d97407cf3c03859/98ec6a65-b272-4e94-b6fb-07f27c4f5bab/Screen+Shot+2022-10-29+at+11.39.18+PM.png?format=1500w



Comments
Post a Comment